I didn’t want to believe it and always looking on the bright side over here, but it’s clear now that I have to come to terms with the new reality.
OH my friends! I’m so here for you! and we will get through this!
Helping you find new wedding dates is definitely not something I thought I was going to have to do…… So, I’m writing this blog post to inform every one of you that I’M STILL HERE TO HELP.
I do not want this for all of you. I want to meet your family and friends and document all the moments you have with them on the day you planned. I hate that we have to go through this stressful time, and talk about contracts, availability, associate photographers and cancellation policies at a time that should be nothing but great things.
But here we are.
I will help all of you with spring and summer wedding dates and we’ll move ahead to fall dates soon. This pandemic is nothing that any of us could have forseen so please understand we are all doing what we can. (I know you wanted that EPIC 2020 date) but let’s move to a date where we can freely hug and connect with our friends and family without having to be 6 feet apart.
Here’s how things are going over here:
- As per the official email that some of you with nearby dates have already gotten from our studio.
- I have immediately revised my rescheduling and transferring policies. In the event that your wedding has to be postponed or rescheduled due to the COVID-19 virus
- Any FEES paid CAN and WILL transfer to your new date pending availability.
- help with other vendors to coordinate or locate is available too.
- I’m available, with extended hours of operation as always (bit of a nut when it comes to my clients and my business…..but that’s good for you now too. )
I would be devastated if my clients were to lose their reservation fees and payments already paid.
THAT’S NOT FAIR!
So, I will do everything I can to make sure you have a professional photography team available for your wedding day. My associates and I will take care of you so that you don’t have to research or interview a new photography team. You can take solace in the fact that this part of your vendor team can move forward to a new date seamlessly. We will do everything we can to keep your chosen photographer in tact as best as we possibly can, but realize we will be dealing with limited SATURDAY dates.
"WERE A TEAM READY AND WILLING TO TAKE CARE OF YOU"
For those of you who are not quite at this stage yet, as we going day by day as well, know that we will be here for you when you’re ready to discuss future plans and your options.
I’m here to help and I mean it…….
We need to work together with all of your vendors to make sure your new date change is a safe and easy one. Your whole team needs to be moved seamlessly with you.
If your wedding is scheduled for spring or early summer, my suggestions are:
- Reach out to ALL of your vendors. We’re all here for you and want to get your date moved to a new one that we can all be at!
- Start looking at new dates now – and be ready for alternatives other than Saturday dates. Peak Saturdays are almost all booked with venues. Be prepared, you WILL need to be flexible on dates other than a SATURDAY. I have many weddings moving to Friday and Sundays, and some even on Wednesdays and Thursday. People are going to want to celebrate with you, so don’t be afraid to choose a non-traditional week day for your wedding.
- We’re scared …… all of us! Scared for our health, for your health, for our families and friends, and for the future of the business we have built over the years.
- We are all financially impacted right now, and we’re all doing the best we can to accommodate the needs of everyone involved.
Everyone is scared right now, and the future is uncertain, but here at Frances Morency Photography. I’ve built a business that can withstand a pandemic, and I’m not going anywhere. I’ll be here for you in 2020, 2021, and beyond. I’m just at the other end of a text or email if you need to reach out.
CONTACT US TO see if your new date is available.
Now, be safe and diligent about #SOCIALDISTANCING